(düp), n., 1. To deceive.
2. A gem for quickly developing service mocks for testing ActiveResource.
(wä-lət), n., 1. A pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money.
2. A gem for action cache configuration.
(bīn-dər), n., 1. Something (as tar or cement) that produces or promotes cohesion in loosely assembled substances
2. A gem for rebinding a proc to a new scope.
(bred-bȯrd), n., 1. A board on which mounted components are breadboarded
2. A gem for changing the service an ActiveResource object consumes based on your Rails environment.
(fȯr-tə-fī), v., 1. To make strong.
2. A gem for defining default attributes for a newly instantiated ActiveResource object.
(və-ˈrā-shəs), adj., 1. Marked by truth.
2. A gem for validating ActiveResource objects client-side.